Don’t substitute the Versagel. You could probably try fractionated coconut oil or medium-chain triglycerides instead of the Oil Fusion. Oil Fusion is 40–50% medium-chain triglycerides, so there’s some decent overlap there.
In this regard, How do you make clear lip gloss with 2 ingredients? Start by adding 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil to a small microwave safe bowl.
- Step 2: Add natural lipstick to the bowl. Then add a small amount of natural lipstick to the bowl. …
- Step 3: Microwave ingredients in 30 second intervals. …
- Step 4: Pour melted liquid into small containers.
Is Versagel bad for your lips? The short answer: Versagel is known as a cosmetic stabilizer, a very safe hydrocarbon gel with professional-quality effects that soften lips and lock in moisture. It’s the closest texture you can get to a store-bought lip gloss and an excellent medium for experimentation.
Beside above, How do you make clear lip gloss with Versagel? Create and Innovate
- Prepare. … …
- Squeeze. …about 13 ml or 13 grams of Versagel gloss base into a microwave-safe mixing bowl. …
- Heat. …the Versagel in the microwave for about 20 seconds. …
- Add. … …
- Customize. …with two to four drops of flavor oil and stir.
- Wrap. …
- Prepare. …
Can I make my own lip gloss?
All you need to make your own easy homemade lip gloss are: olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, vitamin E oil, and mica. It’s easy! Give it a try!
How much does it cost to make your own lip gloss?
Lipstick formulations can run anywhere from $0.10 per pound to $3 per pound but on the average, you can estimate that the products will cost about $1 per pound. Packaging and labeling is estimated to cost you about $1 per unit as well.
How do you make lip gloss at home without beeswax?
If you prefer not to use beeswax or you just don’t have it on hand, you can still make an awesome lip balm or gloss! Coconut oil, shea butter, honey, and castor oil can all be used in various proportions to make a solid, hydrating lip gloss. Try a simple honey lip balm with coconut oil or shea butter, for instance.
How safe is Versagel?
Versagel is a very safe and stable hydrocarbon gel. If you still have any hesitation about the product, we encourage our customers to review available documents and research ingredient information on the web.
Is Versagel FDA approved?
Versagel can also be used in hair gel, lotion and other body cosmetics. Common Name Ingredient Listing (FDA Approved): Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (and) Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer.
How can I make my lip gloss thicker?
Beeswax. Beeswax will thicken the gloss and give it some good stability. It’s a common ingredient in lip balms due to its softening abilities and the way it gives the lips a protective barrier against the elements. Our vegan friends will want to make use of candelilla wax as a substitute.
How do you make lip gloss with coconut oil and lip gloss base?
- Place 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a microwave-safe container. …
- In a small bowl, stir together the Kool-Aid powder and sugar. …
- Mix the Kool-Aid paste into the solid coconut oil. …
- Fill the lip gloss containers with the liquid lip gloss.
What is a good name for a lip gloss company?
Lip Gloss Business Name Ideas:
|1.||Gloss ‘n’ Go|
|3.||The Glitter Glow|
|4.||Lip Gloss Bay|
How do you make natural lip gloss at home?
- In a small pot, bring 3″ of water to a boil. Meanwhile, add beeswax, jojoba oil, coconut oil and olive oil to a mason jar (or heat-tolerant glass container). …
- Once melted, remove from heat and stir in essential oils. While still liquid, pour into lip gloss containers and allow to cool and solidify.
Is starting a lip gloss business worth it?
Lipgloss business can be a great idea to start your business journey. It gives an opportunity to understand the processes of making a real product and teaches you how to sell and work with clients. And it brings you the money! This is the main reason why so many girls think about making lip gloss products.
What can I use instead of beeswax?
Best Vegan Beeswax Alternatives
- Candelilla wax. Native to northern Mexico and the southwestern United States, candelilla wax is an affordable lubricant used in varnishes, lip balms, and lotion bars. …
- Sustainably-harvested carnauba wax. …
- Soy wax. …
- Bayberry wax. …
- Synthetic beeswax. …
- Plant oils.
How do you make lip gloss with lip gloss base?
Prepare your color:
- Squeeze about 8 ml or 10 grams of Gloss Base into a microwave safe mixing bowl of your choice.
- Heat the Gloss Base in the microwave for about 10 seconds. …
- Add TKB Oil Fusion and stir until gloss has reached desired consistency.
- Add drops of Lip Liquid colors and scoops of powder, if you have it.
Can I substitute coconut oil for beeswax?
Since carnauba wax is much harder than beeswax, we recommend replacing the required amount of beeswax with a mix of half carnauba wax, half soft plant oil (such as coconut oil). This combination works well for making plant-based salves, lip balms, and even candles!
How do you warm up Versagel?
Heating Versagel and oil makes it easier to combine the two ingredients. We recommend microwaving in 30-second increments until it reaches around 100 degrees F°. DO NOT heat colors, flavors, or fragrances. Use different flavors, colors, and glitters to create unique lip gloss.
Does lip gloss base expire?
Gloss Base Shelf Life: 3 years.
Is Versagel organic?
Lip Gloss Base,Clear Versagel Base for DIY Lip Gloss, Moisturizing, Non-Sticky, Vegan, Organic( 100ml2 pack), lip gloss supplies. Amazon’s Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately. Learn more about free returns.
What is another name for Versagel?
TKB Gloss Base (Versagel) is cruelty free, gluten free, vegan and great for lip gloss and various oil, lotion and gel formulations.
What gives lip gloss its shine?
Most formulas use oil (either mineral- or vegetable-based), lanolin derivatives or polybutene (a type of hydrocarbon that mimics silicones). Surprisingly, silicones are not commonly used (silicones are used to add shine and smoothness to many hair and skin care products).
How do I make my lip gloss shiny?
Castor oil gives it shine and mica/pigments give it color. Butters – Butters add protective barriers to the skin and help to add emolliency to lip-gloss. Butters can include shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter or any other natural cosmetic based butter or butter blend.